We invite any person requesting prayer to telephone Grace United Methodist Church at 573-468-6010 or e-mail GRACE with the following information.
1. Name of person requesting prayer.
2. Name of person for whom we will pray.
3. Address of persons for whom we are praying, if available, so a card can be sent from the church informing the person that we are praying for him/her.
4. Some description or any other information you would want to share about the needs of a prayer. We do not require this, only what you want to share about the situation. If you do not want to share the need, you could say something like “my friend is going through a rough time right now”.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE PRAYER CHAIN?
You can be part of the prayer chain by either receiving a call on the telephone or a message by e-mail. Most members do not have to contact anyone. If you wish to help by contacting others please indicate that with your initial contact. To initiate membership, please either telephone Grace United Methodist Church at 573-468-6010 or e-mail GRACE.
THING YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW
1. All e-mail messages will be sent in undisclosed recipients’ format. This means that your name or e-mail address is not placed across the internet for others to use.
2. There will never be attachments with any e-mail messages.
3. All outgoing e-mail messages for the prayer chain pass through a virus check program. While this does not guarantee absolute virus free messages, up to date technology is being used.
4. If you have a telephone answering machine, messages from the prayer chain will be left on that service, so the caller can continue calling to get prayer concerns out to others.
5. Over 70 people are currently on the Grace UnitedMethodist Church Prayer Chain. Imagine the power of 70 people praying for you.
6. This is both an outreach and spiritual formation program of the Grace United MethodistChurch.
You do not have to be a member of the church to belong to the prayer chain.